Respiratory Care Faculty
Our Respiratory Care faculty are experienced practitioners who bring a wealth of practical knowledge and industry expertise to the classroom.
Beverly Watson, Program Director
- MS, Health Psychology, Capella University
- BS, Special Education, Kent State University
- AAS, Respiratory Therapy, Northern Virginia Community College
Stephanie Cross, Director, Clinical Education, and Assistant Professor, Leesburg
- MS, Occupational and Technical Studies, Old Dominion University
- BS, Health Sciences, Shenandoah University
- AS, Respiratory Care, Shenandoah University
Christina Hall, Assistant Professor
- MS, Health Care Administration, University of Maryland
- BS, Respiratory Care, York College of Pennsylvania
Our three full-time faculty members are assisted by a number of highly qualified adjunct instructors who are practicing respiratory therapists.